Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BAD Mood Today...

Today at work really sux to the max...

Worse still...I wanna slap my colleague"P" siting beside me. She is such a Bitch!

Coz I had a big arguement with her yesterday on one of my client issue. Such a simple task passed to her to handle, she can screw it up.. wah delz!!

Supposely, she should revert back to my client on a motor quote and I specifically remind her to do it before I went for my Japan Trip. And this thing was already given to her for almost a month and she can sit on it until last week....Now, my client is not happy coz they cannot renew their road tax in time as normal procedure for the motor C.I to be issued need at least 7 - 10 working days.

I ask her if she can try talking to them to expedite for this case only and to arrange for external courier to pick up the docs from the ins co. And she still can argue with me that our receptionist dun provide such courier service as there is waiting time involved at their customer service centre. blah..blah...blah..excuses....more excuses...!!

Dare to ask me to go down to collect the docs on behalf of my client. WTF!! I am not paid to do courier services lor.

I pass a sacrastic remark on her. If she didnt delay my quote, it will not happen.. And she feel that she is not at fault... @%$%^#^&#^&#

I know she is resigning from our company soon and lately she has "no heart" to work lor.

Now..I start to count down her last days at work.. I really want her to get out of my sight.

Somemore, my colleague "A" just left our company last week. And he left BIG PILES OF SHITS for us to clear... and my this new colleague .. Uncle "J Duck" supposely to take over his account portfolio, but then...he cant handle it!

End up...he also screw it up and I have help him to clear the shit he created plus on top of the "leftover shit" which left behind by my ex-colleague.

I really wonder what did he learnt for the past 10 years in his ex company?? Literally...NOTHING! He is a piece of shit with worms inside...

What a shitty day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment