Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Congrats me!! I have been selected to receive my Xmas goodies bag..

Hurray!!! Congrats me!!

I have been selected as one of the 1000 lucky people to have a mystery Christmas goodies bag...from CozyCot..

oh man...I can't wait for this Sat to come..



And then I also be able to attend an event "A Life more Beautiful Fair 2008" held on this coming Sat..and is free...Duhz!!! I actually bought a stistics ticket which costs me S$15 bucks to attend this event also..but now I got it for free...wah liao.. *slap my forehead*

well..So far..Cozycot is one of the best online beauty, fashion, lifestyle, shopping portal and forum I have joined. It cater to women and their insatiable needs. And I attended quite a number of events and beauty workshops organised by Cozycot. I totally enjoyed their events session alot..

I would say this is a kind of social shopping community that cultivates women to learn and share about latest products and services, buy smart with the best online community advice and rave about your highly sought latest shopping trends which you can find at cozycot. It is must-haves in a woman’s world!

I must say..CozyCot is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment