Saturday, November 29, 2008

La SENZA - Buy 1 Bra Get 1 Free!!

Dun get me wrong...The La SENZA sales are not available to Spore store..kekekeke

I ordered thru their International website. They also have other promos on panties..sleepwear etc..

http://www.lasenza.com/store.cfm?lang=eng

I consolidated my orders together with my colleague and we ordered in massive bulk...so that we can have free shipping delivery..wahahaha

What did I order??? *grin*.. Me ordered four push up bras!! Va va Vroom...!!

well.. their price is cheaper than what Singapore store is selling... In fact, Im paying the price for 2 bras and I get another 2 bra for free (either on same price or lesser) !!

Check out below on what I have ordered thru online. These are the bras that the models are wearing..Oohlala...

Weightless Strapless Convertible (SGD36.50)

Weightless Extreme Burnout 4 Way Bra (SGD34.50)

Wild Rush Push Up bra (SGD36.50)

Weightless Sexy Bra with Applique (SGD36.50)

No comments:

Post a Comment