Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thanks for cheering me up....Love the flower!

Heavy rain in the morning made me dun feel like going to work today. This gloomy weather made my mood so lousy. In fact, my mood has been very bad for this week. As I have been under alot of pressure & stress over my work. Today is even worst!

We had our dept meeting this morning and we all kenna a big scolding from our manager. Everybody in the meeting room are so demoralized and affected. Until some of us had no appetite to eat their lunch.

But now my mood is getting better ;) because my dearest colleague, Irene Goh bought me a nice pink flower to cheer me up.. because she knows my mood is super lousy today.

That is so sweet of her! ...Furthermore, she is not feeling well today and went to see doctor during lunch time. Yet, she still buys these small little stuff to make me happier. Though it is small gift and doesen't cost alot, but I feel so happy and overjoyed by her kind gesture!

See..the flower is so pretty right?


And she even bought me two donnuts from Donut Empire...

I'm very fortunate to have nice colleagues in my life. So far, most people that I have encountered during my walks of life are kind, considerate and caring. I also believe if I being kind and considerate to others is also a way of self cultivation and you will be treated nicely by others as well.. Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment