Monday, August 24, 2009

Introducing Revlon Runway Collection Nails...

I am so excited to see a small parcel on my table when I got home today.... Immediately, I opened up the parcel and I received 6 packs of Revlon Runway Collection with beautiful and stylish fake nails with ornate tips and natural nail bed resins.

Suddenly recalled that I was being invited by Revlon via email to try their products as they recently introduced its latest Runway Collection. I understand that if applied properly, they can last up to 7 -10 days! Then, I replied them immediately to go ahead send me some sample gift box by post

Attached the Revlon flyer they sent to me...



When I saw the actual collection, the nail designs was absolutely gorgerous! Natural and classy looks..

I read their preparation instructions behind the box. It is very easy to apply...Quite idiot proof lah...

Each nail pack comes with the following:-
1) 24 Nails in 12 sizes
2) A Maxi Bond Gel Glue (3g) (FYI, it comes in a bottle hor. Not those fake nails pack you bought outside that comes in a pathetic small tube. Worst of all, it may not be enough for you to glue the fake nails onto your ten fingers.... I must say Revlon is quite generous.)
3) Manicure Stick
4) A buffer



A closer view of the collections..


1) #91104 Studio

2) #91095 Minx


3)#91097 Stella

4) #91087 Seqins

5) #91098 Mystic


6) #91102 Starlet


Say bye bye to my ugly short nails! Here comes my beautiful long nails! Wahahaha....
I will review their products and post more pics to my beauty blog. So Stay tune..


No comments:

Post a Comment