Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ettusais Christmas Makeup Workshop

I went for the Ettusais beauty Workshop yesterday at Shiseido Beauty Studio in Orchard. They taught us all the beauty tips (e.g steps by steps starting from cleansing your face & removing make-up untill your finished make-up) we need to know in their exclusive hands-on makeup workshop!

Not only that... They also share with their makeup tips on how to create that dazzling look that shines this X'mas season.

Unfortunately..I can't rem everything they taught us..wahahaha..too many things to be absorbed into my brain..me small capacity ya..

They have three X'mas Crystal Tear Makeup Patterns for you to choose from - ("Cute, Feminine, & cool")

I think this workshop is worth attending...even though I paid for $30 bucks for it. Moreover, I have $30 ettusais voucher which is fully redeemble for ettusais products..plus a complimentary free gift by Ettusais..

For some other beauty workshop I have attended so many times before, they wun give you hands-on session. Mostly are demo workshop where the pro make-up artist give a demo makeup session on the selected participants. Nothing new / fantastic to me thou...

That’s not all. If you’re a fan of false lashes, Ettusais will be there to teach you the right way of wearing falsies! And I wear the false lashes that comes with the "blink blink" rinestones...Drama mama me..kekeke

See my blink blink falsies fakies in up close view....


The pic is quite blurry...can't really see my makeup coz my lousy phone camera can't captured my makeup colour..I chosen the "cool" makeup pattern...and I totally love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment