Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just bought these two items during lunch time....

Today I just bought two Maybelline cosmetic items during lunch time....

I went down with my colleague, Irene...Told her that I have been feeling very stressed at work lately. And I need some cheap "retail therapy" so that to curb my "Impulsive buying behaviour" Otherwise I almost wanted to purchase the Lancaster skincare which costs S$191.00!!! Lol

We went to Watsons & Guardian to find...and both stores are running OOS!! For moment, I feeling very depressed..

But...lucky us!! we found it selling in a drugstore at Raffles Exchange basement. And they are having 20% discount storewide.. Hehehehe..

Guess what?? I only paid $30.70 bucks after 20% disc for a Maybelline mascara & eyeliner gel. Now my mood feeling slightly better... :)

I will post up my reviews on this two beauty items after I try them out.... So stay tune to my blog!

Maybelline Unstoppable Curly Mascara

Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner


4 comments:

  1. wah.... shopping again without my presence huh... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahahahaha!! We bought the same 2 things from Watsons! http://claudialim10.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-be-trying-there-later.html

    And I'm selling away my masacara lah! See >> http://claudia10-garage.tumblr.com/post/63011371/mascara-for-sale-at-8

    ReplyDelete
  3. duhz.......continue to use mah....haiz

    ReplyDelete