Friday, December 26, 2008

My New Year Resolution for 2009

Time really flies...Year 2008 will be ending in five days time.

Thinking back, alot of things happened during this year 2008. May it be good or bad. I just hope 2009 is a better year for me. Everbody has their own new year resolutions to think about. So what's yours then?

And guess what? Esp for ladies..one of the most common & top fav resolution we hear about every year without fail ===>"GO ON DIET" OR "TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT OR SLIM DOWN" etc... That goes without saying for me too...kekekeke

~My Top 10 Resolutions for Year 2009~

1) MUST lose another 7kgs in 3 months time (as usual..)
2) Go for my lasik surgery
3) To look for better career prospects
4) To achieve my punctuality @ work
5) To clear my credit card debts
6) To take up Salsa Dance class
7) To go for my double eyelid surgery
8) Must make myself to go gym everyday
9) To take my ACII exam by Oct 2009
10)To catch up with my old friends more often

N.B The above mentioned shall commence w.e.f 1st Jan 2009

1 comment:

  1. I like peace in all nations,Love all eternally embracing to my heart and absolute Happiness all around the four corners.

    My resolution is not to find faults in others,Love all,compassionate to all,taking complete responsibility,challenging my inner negativity and make them a spring board to move forward in life.

    Thank you

    Cheers!!
    Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India

    ReplyDelete