Sunday, December 14, 2008

See what I bought again...

Last week, I went to Ettusais store at BHG Bugis.... And guess what I bought??

- Zero Pore Oil Block Foundation Pact that comes with the free limited edition gliter black cast.
- Eye highlight powder in white colour (they come with their puff too!)



Total damages = S$77.00. But I have my S$30 bucks ettusais vochure to offset....kekeke
I bought this foundation at very good price deal. The refill itself costs S$48.00 and the cast costs S$20.00. But I got this cast for free.

This 2-way compact foundation is also award winner by Holy Grail on the best foundation for blemished & acne skin.

It gives blemished and troubled skin a smooth, matte and pore-les look. Comes with anti-bacterial properties, blemishes don't stand a chance! There's also SPF 24 PA++ to protect your skin against harmful UV rays.

But they have two kind of foundations:-
1) Oil Block Formula: Ideal for those with Oily or Combination Skin
Oil free formula that helps to prevent shine and enhanced sebum absorption ability prevents fading

2) Dry Block Formula: Ideal for those Dry, dehydrated skin
Moisturizing texture that is designed to hydrate skin with AC Control Oil to prevent skin from flaking and makeup from fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment