Friday, December 19, 2008

Jill Stuart Christmas Collection 2008



I have to say I'm overwhelmed by Jill Stuart Christmas Collection Set 2008. I first saw this collection when I was in Japan for holiday last month. It was instantly love at first sight... This set was suppose to release in Japan on 21 November 2008. Too bad...I have to fly back to Spore by that time it was officially launched. I was so sad that time and even asked their SA if they are able to release the set just for me since I'm a tourist over there and I couldnt wait till that time.

I simply love their packaging design. Their theme design are more of sweet pink and very princessly. One word to describe - "Beautiful"

So far, the whole Jill Stuart cosmetics collection is still quite exclusive to Japan. I have heard some JS cosmetics fans in Asia saying that it is going to be introduced to some other parts of Asia. Understand that Hong Kong & Taiwan are also selling Jill Stuart products. Looks like the demand is pretty high. I hope Singapore will be the next one to bring in Jill Stuart Brand. I think Spore will definitely have a market for this. We have alot of JS fans here in Spore rave about this product.

From then...I decided that I must own this makeup set no matter how or what... And lucky me! My wish came true...I finally got my JS collection thru CozyCot Beauty Sale! Of coz, I have to pay for higher price to have it. The Jill Stuart is a Japanese brand. It definitely be cheaper to purchase in Japan. But I read reviews that Jill Stuart products are currently the cheapest to buy in Taiwan. Of coz..talking about currency exchange rates...the Japanese Yen has recently been getting strong.

It has a beautiful pink vintage look. The set will include an eye palette (Vintage Glaze), a lip gloss (Deep Bordeaux), a solid perfume ring, a hand mirror, and a vintage-style clutch bag. As with all the limited-edition holiday items from Jill Stuart, I think this set will sell exceptionally well.


A closer view on my JS Christmas Collection...



I heard that Taiwan released the set on 1 December 2008. Although Im going to Taiwan next year in Mar 2009...but I couldn't wait till that time. Who knows...it may not be selling anymore in Taiwan by that time I go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment