Sunday, December 21, 2008

OSIM uZap - Zapppp your fats away!

Dunno what else to blog today. So I shall blog about my OSIM uZap which I bought recently.

While I'm blogging, I'll take this chance to wear my OSIM uZappp anddd zappingg my ffatssss nowwwww....

I bought this second hand uZap at S$150.00... all thanks to my mum's lobang. Her friend wants to sell this slimming belt via online at the offer price of S$150.00 because her friend hardly use it..think less than 5 times...duhz!

Anyway, when my mum called me and told me about this offer. I immediately told my mom to go ahead and buy from her. I find that her offer price is quite reasonable. The usual price costs at S$268.00 And the uZap looks quite brand new too! after I receive the stuff. What a good deal...

OSIM uZap comes with 1 uZap with Remote Control, 1 uZap Extension Belt, 1 Carrier, 1 Adaptor, 1 Cable and 1 Operation Manual.



The uZap is exceptionally light and doesnt feel so bulky when wrapped around ur tummy.Their function is very user friendly and easy to operate. It also has a heat function to improve blood circulation in body (esp when ur menses comes) It aids in soothe your muscle cramps.

Get to know more about OSIM uZAp?


I dunno if this OSIm uZAp really works on me. But I will try it out for a month. Then see if there is any slimming results in my tummy, butt and thighs. kekekeke

How I wish I can bring this uZap to my workplace.... While i'm working, can also zap my tummy. In office, we spent most of our time sitting at our workstation and hardly move around! Sighz!

No comments:

Post a Comment