Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a SATURDAY....

Hi folks, Oh My Gosh...I must confess that it's been long time I have not updating my blog... I am extremely busy busy these few months... (*feeling guilt-stricken while I'm typing away my keyboad..*)

What a Saturday!!....you cannot believe what I did yesterday. I'm pratically running around like a mad woman.. And I was totally knocked out in bed when I'm back home....I slept till Sunday 3pm plus and then I missed my Tamarind spa appointment @ 2pm!

A brief itinerary on what I did yesterday...

1. Cozycot Event - Anna Sui Tea Party on their New Launch Beach Collection Super Black Mascaras from 3pm to 4pm at BHG Bugis

2. Imedeen Workshop from 5pm to 8pm at Takashimaya

3. Girl's Chill out Time (with Claudia, Laura & Joey) at Clarke Quay, China One Pub from 9pm to 5am in the morning!!

But I'm quite happy with my Saturday outing..especially I get to catch up with my long lost girlfriends....we had wild funs...drinking....partying all night long. That was really an enjoyable night! It has been long time I have enjoyed myself with my girlfriends...I really misses "those days" with them...

Anyways, there will be another chill out session on 04 May.. after Joey has finished her exam period...And then, we shall have more funs and drinking again. kekekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment