Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Cosmetic Buys at Etude House ...

Etude House is a korean brand and they are launched in Singapore at Plaza Singapura recently

In fact, I was shopping at PS after my appointment with my client and I was drawn to this girly cosmetic shop in sweet pink colour!!

After that, I went to check their Etude Website and find out that Etude is known as their sweet brand. Thats explain the retail shop is in sweet pink concept..including their make up concept is more of beauty and youth described in a romantic fairy tale...

But I must say the pricing of their products are quite expensive and my total damages are S$51 bucks...All of their staff are from Korea as I overheard the SA attending to me speaking korean to the cashier girl! Of course, I sure gossip abit with them and found out that they came from korea and stay in Spore to work...

Upon my purchases, they give me a small sample Green Tea Cleansing Pack to try and I have three different L shape folders of Lee Minho which he acted in the korean drama series -"Boys over Flowers" which highly popular... He is the commerical model to endorsed for this Etude House Brand...


And my Etude House membership card that comes with a 7% discount on future purchases! You only need to purchase S$50 to get the card.




1) Pore Erasing Peach Base No.1 Peach - S$29.90
2) Tear Drop Eyeliner (Gold Colour) - S$15.90,
3) Petit Darling Eye Shadow Cream #02 - S$7.90,
4) A Romantic Black Mirror Stand- S$18.90


No comments:

Post a Comment