Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Pledge Moment.....

Wahahaha...For the first time I uploaded my own video in support of the pledge moment. So that I can win the NDP09 Funpack if I can complete the video and the requested task list. This is so embarrassing manz.... All thanks to Claudia la...

Claud, better make sure I will win for the funpack hor...and I want pink colour bag ya...wahahahaha

Ok...So what does the pledge mean to me? Well, it is part of our life ever since we were young. We recited our pledge and memorised it by hard since we started schooling from Primary till Secondary level. Even we are in the working society now or we become old age in later years, we never fail to remember our pledge. Because no matter what we are in different stages of life, the pledge will always be with us in our heart.....

I Love You Singapore!!! and I want my NDP Funpack!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment