Thursday, August 6, 2009

7 Days Challenge on Lancome GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activator

I often sleep late nights and so stressed at work. Plus, I'm used to be a party animal when I was in early 20s. I believe the kind of lifestyle that I'm leading, resulted my skin starts to age and subsequently my skin texture has become rough. It does not feel smooth as used to be. I can feel that my skin has lose its radiance. Now my skin looks like as though is 35 years old...

I want to look youthful again, therefore I have been trying lots of skincare products and beauty supplements to regain my youthfulness which worsen my skin conditions and become very sensitive. Occassionally, I may experienced acne outbreaks.

When I heard about Lancome has launched their new product - Lancome GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activator. For the sake of wanting beautiful young skin, I decided to give it a try...

On the first day, after my usual cleansing and toning, I apply few drops of serum all over my face and it absorbs instantly into my skin, leaving no sticky feeling. After that, my skin feel so smooth and soft and I can feel that my skin becomes firmer too..For a moment, I was totally shocked with this amazing experience on my face after just one application!

Most importantly, this is an excellent product that helps to boost the efficacy of the other skincare regime that you are using.

After 7 days, my skin appears soft and feel so moisturized. I can feel that my skin looks more radiant and even-toned even I did not put on any make-up. Now, I don't need to touch up my face with foundation powder so often and I noticed that my foundation powder can last longer on my face than before.

I totally adore this product because it really gives me a remarkable result even for sensitive skin type...

No comments:

Post a Comment