Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nuffnang - Cenosis Blogging Contest

Have you had times when you do one’s utmost to slim down with the interest of fitting into your prom night gown? Undertake meticulous slimming plan so that you would look fabulous on your wedding day?

Yes! Every ladies would do their best to slim down in hope that they can wear their favourite dress for special occasions. Certainly we will undergo strict diet or attempt slimming plans to achieve the desire body figure to look fabulous on the special day.

I attempted alot of slimming plans for many years but I still cannot achieve the desired weight and body figure I always wanted.

I tried different types of slimming drugs prescribed by doctor. Such as Duromine, Reductile, Panasy..You named it...I tried them ALL...Yes, The slimming results was super fast and you can achieve weight loss within a month because it helps to curb your appetite. However, once you stop eating it, you gained weight in double!!! Eventually, this has become a "Yo-Yo dieting" Initially you will lose weight fast but unsuccessful in maintaining the loss long-term and begins to gain the weight back. Then you have to seek ways to lose the regained weight, and this cycle begins again.

Not to mention the side effects of the drug. Example, sudden or rapid weight loss, difficulty in breathing, fainting, restless, trouble in sleeping, dry-mouth, depression, heart beats become faster and irregular and of course...Extreme mood swing!

Well, I did experienced them all. BUT I lost my weight in a few months. I weighed 50kg then. Unfortunately, this weight didn’t stay with me for long. I had stopped the prescription drug because the doctor advised not to consume such drugs for more than 3 months. It may damage your liver if you consume on long term basis.

My appetite went back to normal and I ballooned to my size by double. Until my weight now is 57kg. My fat mass has gone up and my muscle mass dropped..

I even signed up the fitness membership at Planet Fitness Club. Initially, I have the motivation to visit the gym at least 2-3 times a week. As time goes by....I have lost the motivation to go gym. Of course, I would create excuses like - no time to go gym....or too busy at work...or no motivation to go gym because you go alone ..blah..blah... End up I spent S$3000 plus for 24 months membership and now I hardly visit the fitness club. What a waste of money!!!

Now my latest slimming plan is to go on weight management programme because I saw my colleague has lost 7 to 10 kg within 3 months after went through the weight management programme. Of course, I have to spend at least S$2k to start with this weight management programme through a MLM company called Herbal Life

The weight loss programme consist of drinking two shakes daily as a meal replacement and one colourful meal. I have tried it for almost two months. Even after my shakes, I still feel hungry. End up I still snack after my shakes. As a result, I did not lose any weight. It was very frustrating for me!! Perhaps, I wasn't consistent enough too. To undergo such programme, you required alot of persistent and perseverance to resist the temptation of eating food. Also, I do not have a personal wellness coach to motivate me or guide me through this weight management programme.

Every slimming attempts that I have done before was all on D.I.Y.... Can you imagine I have spent so much money and effort in trying to lose weight. And yet I cannot achieve my slimming results!!!! Sob Sob.. :(


I want to weigh back at 50kg again!!!!!
I want to shed off the unwanted fats from my arms, body waist and thighs!!!!!

Now Nuffang is having Cenosis Blogging Contest...And I heard that Cenosis is one of the leaders in the slimming and beauty industry as always been constant in giving the highest quality of services rendered.

They have this cavitation technology which makes use of stable cavitations to obtain the best results by breaking fat cells membrane through the bursting of micro-bubbles. The complex fatty acids are then broken down into simpler fatty acids. These simple fatty acids can then be passed out through excretory system.

In other words, to achieving slimming..you need to break down the stubborn fatty cells in your body into smaller fatty cells so that the machine can help to eliminate the fatty acids out from your body easily. (Wowww...)

Not only that, Cavitation requires an ‘N2‘ License from National Environment Agency (NEA to operate. The ‘N2’ license is a safety assurance license to ensure that this medical apparatus used for cavitation is handled only by either a medical doctor or physiotherapist.

I do believe that this cavitation technology really works as well as is reliable and safe to us. Because my friend Winnie Tan who is the appointed ambassador for this slimming challenge at Cenosis Glass House. She has lost 4.5 kg in two weeks!!

From her blog, www.winnilicious.com about her daily updates at Cenosis Glass House, I can really see from the photos that she has slimmed down alot. That is amazing!

Sighz...My arms, body waist and thighs are the hardest body parts to slim down. I hope that I have the honour to be invited by Cenosis using their latest cavitation technology in fulfilling my wish to lose weight. :)


“Make an appointment with Cenosis right now, to find out how you can benefit from this wonderful technology at a special price of $33. Call 7000 700 6626 or visit www.cenosis.biz/cavitation.php to make an appointment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment